[Lender] OLAC Meeting at OASFAA

Edington, Rick redington at ogslp.org
Tue Mar 27 09:46:12 CST 2001

Just a reminder that we are planning on having a brief OLAC meeting during
OASFAA next week.  Right now it looks like it will be sometime Thursday
morning.  We will get back with you with the exact time and room
name/number.  Thanks and look forward to seeing you there!  Rick

Rick Edington, Associate Director
Oklahoma Guaranteed Student Loan Program
Claims, Lender & Accounting Services
redington at ogslp.org
(800) 247-0420; (405) 234-4333
Fax:  (405) 234-4391