[Lender] OLAC Meeting at Fall OASFAA

Edington, Rick redington at ogslp.org
Tue Sep 25 15:29:32 CDT 2001

The Oklahoma Lender Advisory Council (OLAC) will be meeting the morning of
Wednesday, October 24th, in conjunction with the Fall OASFAA conference.
Brett Lief, President of the National Council of Higher Education Loan
Programs (NCHELP) has agreed to meet with us to provide us with updates from
the Hill and to share his insights on current FFELP initiatives and
activities.  So plan on attending this informative meeting!

As before, we anticipate meeting at the conference site and we'll get back
to you with a final time and location.  Thanks!  Rick

Rick Edington, Associate Director
Oklahoma Guaranteed Student Loan Program
Claims, Lender & Accounting Services
redington at ogslp.org
(800) 247-0420; (405) 234-4333
Fax:  (405) 234-4391