[Lender] FW: It's FIXED---Airborne Express Delivery Problem at OU

Mc Conahay, Pamela K pmcconahay at ou.edu
Fri Mar 22 10:18:54 CST 2002

Just an FYI to everyone, our delivery problem has been fixed.  (Did Tim
finally learn his route?  No, Tim QUIT.  The little chicken probably heard I
was after him....the two times he actually delivered stuff to our office, he
just dropped the envelopes at the front desk and ran.  It couldn't have
anything to do with the 3 calls I made to Airborne, now could it?)

The REALLY good news is EDDIE IS BACK!!!  Yes, Eddie liked delivering to OU
& Norman so well that he actually switched companies (each "station" is a
separate contractor to Airborne) so he could get his old route back.  We're
SOOOO happy, luv!!!

Pam McConahay
Asst Dir., Compliance & Support Svcs
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
731 Elm, Rm 125, Norman OK 73019-2111
(405) 325-4617, fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu