[Lender] Thanks for the Offers, the Breaks at the Nov 17 Training are Covered

Mc Conahay, Pamela K. pmcconahay at ou.edu
Mon Sep 25 18:29:21 CDT 2006

Thanks to everyone who offered to help, you can stop now.  Please.
Really.  Just stop.

Seriously, a big thank you to BancFirst and Bank of America for helping
with this.  And, for everyone else who offered....don't worry, I'm sure
the opportunity will come around again and I know who you are and I'll
call you first next time.

Pam McConahay
Assoc. Dir., Compliance, Training & Lender Relations
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
1000 Asp Avenue, Room 216 Norman OK 73019-4078
(405) 325-4617  Fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu

This message, and attachments if any,  from the University of Oklahoma
may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading,
disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using
this information.  If you received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender and delete this message immediately.  Thank you.