[Lender] OASFAA Conference

Kelli Kelnar kelli.kelnar at efsi.net
Wed Sep 27 13:51:58 CDT 2006

Good afternoon,

The Corporate Registration for the upcoming Fall OASFAA Conference is now
live on our website at http://www.finaidapps.ou.edu/OASFAA/index.html. The
Fall Conference will be held in Oklahoma City at the Clarion Meridian Hotel
& Convention Center from October 25-27.  You have 2 hotel choices which are
shown on our website.  The conference hotel registration deadline date is
October 6 so please make your reservations quickly.  Conference registration
is due by October 13.

            This fall our conference theme is "Get Your Kicks Traveling Down
Route 66".  You are encouraged to provide decorations and giveaways based on
this                       idea.

When completing your registration please note there are 2 forms you may need
to submit.  The OASFAA Corporate Sponsorship form should be completed if you
plan to exhibit or if you wish to provide sponsorship for the conference.
At the bottom of that page you may click Online Registration for Corporate
Attendees, or you will find that link in the left column of the OASFAA home
page.  All attendees must complete this form which provides your company
information as well as your meal choices for the conference.  Once your
registration has been submitted you will receive confirmation of the total
amount due the organization.  Gold Sponsors will receive an additional
confirmation from me providing data on the ad you may provide to be placed
in the OASFAA program.

The OASFAA Conference will begin at noon on Wednesday, October 25.  The
Exhibit Hall will be open for set-up at 8:00 a.m. that morning, but will not
be open to the conference members until 11:00 a.m.  All boxes shipped to the
Conference Center will be available for you that morning.  Tables will be
assigned and if you wish to have electricity or telephone access at your
booth you will need to indicate that on your Corporate Sponsorship form.

If you have any questions or need additional information please contact me.
We appreciate your sponsorship and attendance at the Fall OASFAA Conference!
Safe travels and I'll look forward to seeing you soon!

Kelli Kelnar

EFSI Student Loans

405.752.8900  Phone

405.535.6787  Cell