[Lender] OASFAA Fee Structure

Kelli Kelnar kelli.kelnar at efsi.net
Thu Aug 9 22:34:46 CDT 2007

Good evening,

The OASFAA Board met on July 26th to discuss the impending changes in the
student loan industry and how they may impact our organization.  After much
discussion the decision was made to develop a new fee structure for the
lending partners.  Attached you will find a letter written by Lynell
Armstrong, OASFAA President, explaining how this new program will work.
Please review and if you have questions or concerns just let me know.
Thanks!

Kelli Kelnar

OASFAA Corporate Relations Chair

405-752-8900