[Lender] OLAC Sponsored Conference Call- Kathleen Smith, President of the Education Finance Council

Edington, Rick redington at ogslp.org
Tue Jan 23 17:27:06 CST 2007

As you know, there has been a flurry of recent legislative activity,
some of which could significantly impact the student loan industry.
This includes H.R. 5 and now S. 359.  We are pleased to announce that
Kathleen Smith, President of the Education Finance Council, has agreed
to discuss these pieces of legislation in an Oklahoma Lender Advisory
Council (OLAC) sponsored conference call.   The call is scheduled for
Monday, January 29th at 12:30 Central.  Dial-in information is listed
below:

Dial in number:   1-866-255-8320
Participant Code:  532335

Please feel free to join us for this informative call.  Special thanks
goes to Jim Farha, Oklahoma Student Loan Authority, for his assistance
in securing Kathleen as our speaker.  If you have any questions
regarding this call, please don't hesitate to contact me or Matt Wright,
OLAC President.

Rick

Rick Edington
Director for Operations & Client Services
Oklahoma Guaranteed Student Loan Program
Phone:  (405) 234-4333
Fax:  (405) 234-4551
redington at ogslp.org

Note:  This communication and attachments, if any, are intended solely
for the use of the addressee hereof.  In addition, this information and
attachments, if any, may contain information that is confidential,
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from
reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or
otherwise using this information.  If you have received this message in
error, please promptly notify the sender and immediately, delete this
communication from your system.