[Lender] Lender Update

Kelli Kelnar kelli.kelnar at efsi.net
Mon Jul 9 11:03:05 CDT 2007

Good Morning!

In an effort to bring the OASFAA associate membership up-to-date we are
asking for your help.  Attached you will find a list of those who have
attended one of the past 3 OASFAA Conferences.  Please review your
institution's information and provide feedback on any of the following:

-Name Changes

-Individuals who no longer work for your company

-Titles and/or address information that should be added or updated

Please do not change data directly on the form; just include the new
information in an e-mail to me.  If you know of changes to other
institutions that would be helpful, please include those as well.  Your
information is greatly appreciated and will be useful in making the OASFAA
website current and accurate.

Thanks so much for your assistance!

Kelli Kelnar

OASFAA Corporate Relations Chair