[Lender] OASFAA Fall Conference

Kelli Kelnar kelli.kelnar at efsi.net
Sun Sep 9 21:26:13 CDT 2007

Hello All ~

The Fall 2007 OASFAA Conference will be held October 24 - 26 at the
Renaissance Hotel in Tulsa.  The on-line registration will be available
soon.  A message will be sent through the OASFAA Lender Listserv informing
you went it is up and running.  At that time you will go to the OASFAA home
page at http://www.finaidapps.ou.edu/OASFAA/index.html and complete the
Corporate Registration form for attendees and the Corporate Sponsorship
form, if you plan to exhibit.  As stated in an earlier e-mail ALL exhibitors
will pay a $1,000 fee to have an exhibit table (plus a $40 table set-up
charge).  This will entitle you to one free corporate registration.  All
other attendees in your organization will pay $120 per person.  Any
lender/guarantor/servicer that chooses not to exhibit will pay a $300 per
person registration fee.

This year's conference theme will be 'The Magic of Financial Aid:  Making
the Impossible Happen'.  The conference will be filled with magic as our
Thursday evening entertainment will be a compilation of illusion and comedy
by the great 'Bradini'.  Check out our entertainer, Brad Evans, and his
website at http://www.bradini.com/.

You may reserve your hotel room on-line at the Tulsa Renaissance by visiting
the following website:
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/tulbr-renaissance-tulsa-hotel-and-conv
ention-center/.  Enter OASOASA as the group code.  If you make your
reservation by phone please use OASA as the group code.  The deadline date
to make your reservations and receive the conference rate of $109/night is
September 22.

If you have any questions please let me know.  Check your e-mails to find
out when our registration is live and then be sure to submit your
information by the deadline date of October 12.

Thanks and have a great week!

Kelli Kelnar

OASFAA Corporate Relations Chair

405.752.8900  Phone