[Lender] OKMM/OLAC Your Money Matters guide

Caddell, Angela acaddell at ogslp.org
Fri Apr 25 08:52:42 CDT 2008

Good morning!  At the last meeting, OLAC extended its partnership with
Oklahoma Money Matters (OKMM) to publish co-branded versions of OKMM's
personal finance guide, Your Money Matters.  This message is to notify
you that we've replenished our supply of the Your Money Matters guide
for college students!  OLAC members can now continue to offer this
helpful tool to schools and students through your outreach and education
programs.

Rather than limiting the number of copies each OLAC member can use,
we're making copies of the college-level guides available to OLAC
members on a first-come, first-served basis.  We have 7,000 copies in
stock, so there are plenty for everyone!  To request a supply for your
event or activity, please contact Lacy Myers, OKMM Communications
Coordinator, at 405.234.4203 or lmyers at ogslp.org.

We also wanted to share that the new Your Money Matters guide for high
school students is currently in production and will be available within
the next few weeks.  We'll be back in touch when the supply is ready for
distribution.

If you have questions, let me know.  We look forward to continued
partnership with OLAC!

Best wishes,
Angela

Angela O. Caddell
Director for Communications, Financial Education, and Outreach
Oklahoma Guaranteed Student Loan Program
a division of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
P.O. Box 3000
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-3000
405-234-4495 (direct)
800-522-8506 (TDD/TRS)
800-970-OKMM (toll-free)
405-234-4554 (fax)
acaddell at ogslp.org <mailto:acaddell at ogslp.org>
www.ogslp.org <http://www.ogslp.org/>
www.oklahomamoneymatters.org <http://www.oklahomamoneymatters.org/>

Note: This communication and attachments, if any, are intended solely
for the use of the addressee hereof. In addition, this information and
attachments, if any, may contain information that is confidential,
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from
reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or
otherwise using this information. If you have received this message in
error, please promptly notify the sender and immediately delete this
communication from your system.