[Lender] OKMM/OLAC Your Money Matters guide

Caddell, Angela acaddell at ogslp.org
Fri Jun 20 14:32:59 CDT 2008

Good afternoon!

Several weeks ago, we shared with you that the OLAC and OKMM co-branded
Your Money Matters college guides were available for distribution.
We're happy to announce that a large supply of the high school guides is
now also available for summer activities and back-to-school events you
may have planned.  If you attended the last OLAC meeting, you probably
received a copy of this publication.

As a reminder, rather than limiting the number of copies each OLAC
member can use, we're making copies of both the college and high school
guides available to OLAC members on a first-come, first-served basis.
To request a supply for your event or activity, please contact Lacy
Myers, OKMM Communications Coordinator, at 405.234.4203 or
lmyers at ogslp.org.  A small supply will also be available at the OGSLP
Annual Conference <http://ogslp.org/OGSLP/conferences.shtml>  next
Wednesday, June 25.

If you have questions, let me know.  We look forward to continued
partnership with OLAC, and we hope to see you at our conference
<http://ogslp.org/OGSLP/conferences.shtml> !

Best wishes,

Angela

Angela O. Caddell
Director for Communications, Financial Education, and Outreach
Oklahoma Guaranteed Student Loan Program
a division of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
P.O. Box 3000
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-3000
405-234-4495 (direct)
800-522-8506 (TDD/TRS)
800-970-OKMM (toll-free)
405-234-4554 (fax)
acaddell at ogslp.org <mailto:acaddell at ogslp.org>
www.ogslp.org <http://www.ogslp.org/>
www.oklahomamoneymatters.org <http://www.oklahomamoneymatters.org/>

Note: This communication and attachments, if any, are intended solely
for the use of the addressee hereof. In addition, this information and
attachments, if any, may contain information that is confidential,
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from
reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or
otherwise using this information. If you have received this message in
error, please promptly notify the sender and immediately delete this
communication from your system.