[Lender] OASFAA Spring Conference

Kelnar, Kelli kkelnar at ogslp.org
Fri Mar 5 11:40:34 CST 2010

Good Morning,

Registration for the Spring 2010 OASFAA Conference is now available on
our website.  You will find the information at www.oasfaaok.org
<http://www.oasfaaok.org> .  Conference dates are April 14-16 and your
registration deadline is April 2.  Our meeting site will be the Moore
Norman Technology Center in Oklahoma City.  The conference theme is
appropriately titled ... "It's a Circus".  Feel free to bring your
favorite zoo animal!

Registration costs are as follows:
-$125 per person for OASFAA members
-$175 per person for OASFAA non-members
-$75 per person for one day attendance
-$100 membership fee
-$0 exhibit fee

Our conference hotel is the Hampton Inn located at 920 S.W. 77th Street
in Oklahoma City.  Once all paperwork is completed with the hotel, you
will be notified that reservations can be made.

This year charity donations will be made to Citizens Caring for
Children.  They have requested towels, wash cloths, pillow cases,
lightweight fleece blankets and journals.  These items will be placed in
bags that are given to children who are just entering the foster care
program.  Monetary donations are also accepted.

If you have questions or request additional information, please let me
know.  I look forward to seeing you next month at OASFAA!  Thanks!

Kelli Kelnar
Corporate Relations Chair
Oklahoma Guaranteed Student Loan Program
A division of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
School/Lender Support Services
405.234.4313   Phone
800.247.0420  Toll-Free Phone
405.234.4547   Fax
kkelnar at ogslp.org

Note:  This communication and attachments, if any, are intended solely
for the use of the addressee hereof.  In addition, this information and
attachments, if any, may contain information that is confidential,
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from
reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or
otherwise using this information.  If you have received this message in
error, please promptly notify the sender and immediately, delete this
communication from your system.