[Lender] Spring 2012 OASFAA Conference

Kelnar, Kelli kkelnar at ocap.org
Tue Mar 6 13:30:18 CST 2012

Registration is now open for the OASFAA Spring 2012 Conference!

"We're in the Game"

When: April 11th-13th

Where: Holiday Inn - Norman, Oklahoma

Conference rates are listed below:

 -Associate Members: $125

 -Associate Non-members: $ 175

 -One day registration rate (regardless of membership): $75

 -Vendors exhibiting at the conference: $125

To register, visit http://www.oasfaaok.com/index.php
<http://www.oasfaaok.com/index.php>  and click on the "Register for
Conference here" box on the right side of the page.  The deadline for
conference registration is March 30th.  The fee for late registrations
is $ 25, so be sure to register early.

The room rate at the Holiday Inn will be $ 77 plus tax.  If you are
staying at the hotel during the conference, your room will have a small
refrigerator, microwave and "free" internet.  The deadline for hotel
registration is March 22nd.  To reserve your room, you may contact the
Holiday Inn at (405) 364-2882 and make sure you mention that you're with
the Oklahoma Association of Student Financial Aid Administrator's
conference to get your room rate.  There is no online registration.

If you wish to mail exhibit materials to the hotel, please send them to:

Holiday Inn - Norman

1000 N. Interstate Drive

Norman, OK  73072

Attn:  Your Name

         OASFAA Conference

The hotel's phone number is 405-364-2882 if you need assistance or have
questions.

OASFAA will again donate items to Citizens Caring for Children.  To go
along with our theme, we're asking that you provide board games or card
games for children.  You may also donate money at the conference if you
prefer.

If you have questions regarding the conference or exhibiting, please
contact me at the numbers shown below.  I look forward to seeing you in
April!

Kelli Kelnar

OASFAA Corporate Relations Chair

Oklahoma College Assistance Program Outreach Services

A division of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education

405.234.4313  Phone

405.234.4547  Fax

866.443.7420  Toll Free

kkelnar at ocap.org <mailto:kkelnar at ocap.org>

UCanGo2 at ocap.org

Formerly known as the Oklahoma Guaranteed Student Loan Program

Note: This communication and attachments, if any, are intended solely
for the use of the addressee hereof. In addition, this information and
attachments, if any, may contain information that is confidential,
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law including,
but not limited to, the Privacy Act of 1974. If you are not the intended
recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading,
disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using
this information. If you have received this message in error, please
promptly notify the sender and immediately delete this communication
from your system.