[OACADA] Coach Connect

Foster, Kyle kfoster at osrhe.edu
Tue Mar 10 12:47:42 CDT 2020

Good afternoon,

For those who were interested in participating in Coach Connect, please see the message below from Brittany Blake.

Kyle Foster, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200 | Oklahoma City, OK 73104<https://goo.gl/maps/nMc3YG81uo72>
P: +1 405 225 9163 | F: +1 405 225 9300 | E: kfoster at osrhe.edu<mailto:kfoster at osrhe.edu>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D5B3FA.5983E670]<http://okhighered.org/>

From: Blake, Brittany<mailto:bblake at osrhe.edu>

Good Afternoon,

Due to low enrollments, we will postpone the coaching training scheduled for March 12 (OKC) and 13 (Tulsa), all of the participants have been notified.
Our plan is to reschedule the coaching trainings for April or May, and will send out another announcement when arrangements have been made.

If you have questions, please contact Brittany Blake (bblake at osrhe.edu<mailto:bblake at osrhe.edu> or 405-225-9214).

Thank you,

Brittany Blake
Coordinator for Academic Affairs Initiatives
655 Research Parkway
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104
405.225.9214

[RegentHighEdu-2c-horz-lr]