[OACADA] Reach Higher Coach Connect Registration is FIXED!

Foster, Kyle kfoster at osrhe.edu
Tue Mar 3 08:25:29 CST 2020

Good morning,

Please see the message below from Brittany Blake regarding the registration for Reach Higher Coach Connect.  Please contact Ms. Blake (bblake at osrhe.edu<mailto:bblake at osrhe.edu>) with any questions.

Kyle Foster, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200 | Oklahoma City, OK 73104<https://goo.gl/maps/nMc3YG81uo72>