[Oacrao-l] 2010 Fall Conference

Stringfellow, Alan astringfellow at occc.edu
Mon Apr 19 12:43:59 CDT 2010

Good Afternoon!

Ahhh, Spring is finally here.  That means baseball, trees blooming, and OACRAO Fall Conference planning.  That's right, we are currently planning for this year's OACRAO Fall conference.  As a result, I am sending out a call for sessions for the 2010 Fall Conference.  If you would like to present during this year's conference...I would love to hear from you.  If presenting is not up your alley, but you have an idea for a session, or would like to coordinate a session...I would love to hear from you also.   Feel free to give me a call or zap me an e-mail with any ideas or suggestions you might have for the conference.

Have a great end to the semester!

Alan

Alan Stringfellow, M.ED.
Registrar