[Oacrao-l] Student Access

Bill Nowlin nowlin at nsuok.edu
Thu Apr 22 16:42:36 CDT 2010

Jerry,

Our student employees have very similar access to what you described.  They
have individual ID's and passwords that determine what they can see and what
functions they can perform.  Some of our student employees assist in the
front line service capacity and it enhances the overall quantity and quality
of the service we can provide.

How many more days, hours, and minutes????????

Bill

Bill Nowlin
Dean of Enrollment Management/Registrar
Northeastern State University