[Oacrao-l] Reprieve Policy Interpretation and Implementation

Armstrong, Pamla R. parmstro at ecok.edu
Fri Aug 20 10:57:38 CDT 2010

Ok, I will jump from the pan into the fire.  We would not approve the
reprieve because she now has an F since the semester for which she is
applying for the reprieve.    Not knowing this student's situation, if
she still have repeats available I would look to see if she does and, if
so, tell her to repeat the class for which she got the F and if gets a C
or better then she could apply and qualify for the reprieve.

Pamla Armstrong

Director of Admissions and Records/Registrar

East Central University

1100 E 14th ECU PMB J-8

Ada OK  74820-6999

(580) 559-5239 (Phone)