[Oacrao-l] XAP

Dennis Harris harrisd at redlandscc.edu
Thu May 6 11:24:02 CDT 2010

At Redlands, we receive  XAP transcripts.  The process works great, but we only get a small number of transcripts per month via this method, as the larger schools that provide a majority of our students are not sending transcripts by XAP.

Dennis Harris
Director of Records/Registrar
Redlands Community College
1300 S. Country Club Road