[Oacrao-l] Plese unsubscribe me from your listserv

Lee Kanakis lkanakis at okwu.edu
Thu May 6 14:00:35 CDT 2010

Lee Kanakis
Oklahoma Wesleyan University

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.