[Oacrao-l] Copies of Transcripts

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Thu Nov 11 08:11:40 CST 2010

I should clarify the policy that we have here at Oral Roberts University.  I believe it was taken that we will always provide copies of other institutions transcripts.  This is not the case.  The conditions that I referenced were what we require if we make an exception and provide a copy.  This is only done, as indicated by some of my colleagues, in rare and extreme situations such as the college has closed or the document is from an international institution and they only issue one transcript to the student.

>> Zachary Turner <ZTurner at rsu.edu> 11/11/2010 7:05 AM >>>

RSU, as well, does not release copies of other institutions transcripts to students.

Zachary "Adam" Turner
Interim Registrar
Office of the Registrar
Phone 918-343-7692