[Oacrao-l] Copies of Transcripts

Peaster, Rita rita.peaster at okstate.edu
Thu Nov 11 08:23:22 CST 2010

Barbara,

In general, OSU does not provide students with copies of educational records we maintain (including transcripts from other institutions or other admission documents).  In rare occasions we have granted an exception to a student with extenuating circumstances and provided him/her copies of select records.  In addition, if a student invokes his or her FERPA rights to review education records, we allow the student to inspect his/her documents according to the guidelines contained in our institutional FERPA policy.

Rita Gearhart Peaster
Associate Registrar
Oklahoma State University
322 Student Union