[Oacrao-l] In-house printing of diplomas

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Mon Oct 4 20:31:15 CDT 2010

We are not currently printing our diplomas in house, but are strongly
considering moving that direction.  Would those of you who do print in
house share what model printer you use.  We print multiple sizes of
diplomas and would need something that would accommodate that.

In His Service,

David H. Fulmer, III
Registrar
Instructor, ORU Online Campus
Oral Roberts University
918.495.7480 (office)
918.495.6607 (fax)
registrar.oru.edu ( http://www.oru.edu/ )

>>> "Debra Shoemake" <dshoemake at macu.edu> 10/4/2010 4:39 PM >>>

Greetings:
For those of you that print your diplomas in-house, what font do you
use for the students’ name.  We have been using Old English Text MT but
it prints the lowercase ‘v’ like a ‘b’ and have had many complaints.

Debra Shoemake, M. Ed.
University Registrar
Mid-America Christian University
3500 S.W. 119th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73170
(405) 692-3199 | dshoemake at macu.edu
FAX (405) 692-3279