[Oacrao-l] In-house printing of diplomas

Barnes, Paula paula.barnes at okstate.edu
Tue Oct 5 09:43:59 CDT 2010

David,

We print our 8.5 x 11 diplomas on a desktop HP LaserJet 2300 and our 17 x 14 Veterinary Medicine diplomas on an HP Designjet 110plus.  I’ve used both of these printers for years now and have encountered few problems.  The Designjet printer maybe able to print the smaller diplomas. It is a bit slower printing than the LaserJet and since the majority of our diplomas are the smaller ones, I have never tried using it.

Paula Barnes
Assistant Registrar
Oklahoma State University