[Oacrao-l] Couple of Questions

Kristie Luke KLuke at se.edu
Thu Sep 23 11:27:03 CDT 2010

I have two unrelated questions that I need help on today from my OACRAO friends:

1.       Does your Foundation/Alumni/Advancement Office have access to past student transcripts?      Right now, we only allow them to see current students for scholarship purposes, but they want access to past students to look up degrees.   We let them come to the Registrar's Office to do this now, but they want access in their office.

2.       How many international (F-1) students do you have at your school?     Do you have a separate International Student Office or is it part of another office (Admissions /Registrars/etc.)?    How many staff members are officially responsible for international paperwork/programs on your campus (from I-20's and SEVIS maintenance to getting them settled on campus/airport pickups and cultural programs)?

Thanks in advance,
Kristie

Kristie Luke
Assoc. Dean for Admissions & Records/Registrar
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
1405 N 4th, PMB 4225 - Durant, OK  74701
Phone: 580-745-2165  Fax: 580-745-7502
kluke at SE.edu<mailto:kluke at SE.edu>    www.SE.edu<http://www.se.edu/>