[Oacrao-l] OACRAO Fall Conference Program

Stringfellow, Alan astringfellow at occc.edu
Thu Sep 23 15:15:42 CDT 2010

The OACRAO Fall Conference begins one week from today.  The majority of the program has been finalized for a few months now, but there are always last minute changes.   Thanks to Kristi Luke, the program has been posted on the OACRAO web site (oacrao.org).  Please feel free to take a look to see what exciting sessions we have planned for this year.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to remind everyone who might be attending to park in the visitor parking area that is adjacent to the Nigh University Center on UCO's campus.  You will need to grab a ticket upon entering, but you will not be required to pay when you leave.  Just let the attendant know that you are a part of the OACRAO conference.

Lastly, I wanted to let everyone know that UCO is a tobacco-free campus, so please keep that in mind.

I look forward to seeing everyone next week!

Alan

Alan Stringfellow, M.ED.
Registrar
Oklahoma City Community College