[Oacrao-l] President's Leadership Class Information

David Barron dbarron at rsu.edu
Thu Jan 6 08:05:10 CST 2011

Thank everyone who provided information regarding their Honor's Program.
Now I have been asked to gather information on PLC programs.

Here at RSU to be eligible to apply for the PLC class a student must have a minimum 21 ACT and to maintain the scholarship you must keep a 3.0 GPA.
Currently the awards are Full tuition and fees minus all outside aid, and $1800 towards housing (Slightly less than half the housing costs).
We currently have 36 PLC funded students.

If you have a moment during this busy time please let me know how your institution is handling PLC programs.

Thanks and have a great day,

David Barron
Executive Director of Enrollment Management
Rogers State University
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore, OK 74107-3252
918.343.7852