[Oacrao-l] 2011 OACRAO Spring Workshop

Stringfellow, Alan astringfellow at occc.edu
Mon Jan 24 11:05:08 CST 2011

On behalf of the OACRAO Executive Committee I would like to invite you to the 2011 OACRAO Spring Workshop.  This year's event is scheduled for February 25, 2011 at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Oklahoma City.  We have an exciting and informative agenda planned, one that includes sessions that will be of interest to all.

Thanks to Rita Peaster and her IT crew, we have automated registration for this event.  You can register by selecting the following link: http://frontpage.okstate.edu/regoff/forms/oacrao_spd.html

Please note that the deadline to register is February 11, 2011.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the Embassy Suites Hotel!

Alan
(OACRAO President)

8:30

-

9:30am

Registration and Continental Breakfast

9:30

-

10:45am

Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education Policy Update

Gina Wekke

10:45

-

11:00am

Break

11:00

-

11:45am

OACRAO Member Question and Answer Session

Rita Peaster

11:45

-

1:00pm

Lunch

1:00

-

2:00pm

Financial Aid in the Enrollment Management Process*

Caryn Pacheco

2:00

-

2:10pm