[Oacrao-l] In-State/Out-of-State Procedures FAQ

Dela Cruz, Jr., Jose jcruz at osrhe.edu
Wed Jan 26 13:22:12 CST 2011

Greetings!  I hope this e-mail finds you doing well as you attempt to settle into the spring semester.  Attached you will find the final In-State/Out-of-State Status of Enrolled Students procedures FAQ, approved by the Council on Instruction at their November 2010 meeting.  It is my hope that you find the document a useful resource as you prepare for Summer and Fall 2011 admissions and enrollment.

We hope to have the document on the State Regents' webpage within the next few months, but for now feel free to download and print the attachment as needed.

As always, we thank you for your hard work and diligence in helping create the document, which was time consuming and, at times, called for creativity and imagination.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sincere regards,

José

Mr. José Dela Cruz