[Oacrao-l] OACRAO Spring Professional Day Workshop - Call for Questions

Peaster, Rita rita.peaster at okstate.edu
Mon Jan 31 10:43:10 CST 2011

Dear OACRAO Members,

We hope that you are planning to attend the February 25 Policy and Issues Professional Day Workshop<http://frontpage.okstate.edu/regoff/forms/oacrao_spd.html> in Oklahoma City.  We are now taking questions for the two morning sessions:

*         Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education Policy Update - Gina Wekke

*         OACRAO Member Question and Answer Session

If you have questions regarding OSRHE Policy that you would like Gina to address, or questions for other member institutions during the Q&A session, please email your questions to me by Friday, February 18.  Thank you,

Rita Gearhart Peaster
Associate Registrar
Oklahoma State University
322 Student Union