[Oacrao-l] Questions for the Day

Whitaker, Keila keila.whitaker at osuokc.edu
Wed Jul 6 11:54:01 CDT 2011

We also require the scores to come from College Board, but will accept
the HS transcript as unofficial scores for advising/prerequisite issues.
We require they earn 12 hours with us before we post Advanced Standing
credit.

Keila Whitaker

Registrar

Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City

900 N. Portland Avenue

Oklahoma City, OK  73107

(405) 945-3252

keila.whitaker at osuokc.edu <mailto:cartebm at osuokc.edu>