[Oacrao-l] Questions for the Day

Genna Marten gmarten at mscok.edu
Wed Jul 6 12:00:07 CDT 2011

Murray requires the official score report from AP and we transcribe it after
they earn 12 hours with us.

Also, I am interested to know about the admissions requirements for people
with felony's also. I would like to update Murray's policy on this.

Thanks,
Genna Marten
MSC Registrar & Director of Admission

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 10:11 AM, Rick Edgington <Rick.Edgington at north-ok.edu
> wrote:

>  Greetings fellow travelers,****
>
> ** **
>
> Admissions question:  What is your process to admit someone with a felony
> conviction? Are there any restrictions as to who you admit and are there any
> restrictions on the types of course restrictions, ie they can only take
> distance courses, etc.?  If you have a written policy/admission form…can I
> have the URL?****
>
> ** **
>
> Registrar’s question:  When students are using Advanced Standing Credit…do
> you require an official score report or do you accept credit noted on a high
> school transcript?****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks in advance & hope summer is treating everyone well!****
>
> ** **