[Oacrao-l] FW: Catalog Printing

Peaster, Rita rita.peaster at okstate.edu
Thu Jun 2 15:46:55 CDT 2011

Carroll,

Like many others, we are still printing paper catalogs (due to faculty demand), but have significantly decreased the number.  We burn CDs of the catalog (a "preliminary" version) in late spring to distribute to new freshmen over the summer as they are on campus for orientation & enrollment.  We wait to print the paper catalogs until August after tuition/fees have been finalized for the new academic year.  We also have our catalogs online - both in HTML and PDF format.

Rita Gearhart Peaster
Associate Registrar
Oklahoma State University
322 Student Union