[Oacrao-l] Catalog Printing

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Thu Jun 2 21:01:21 CDT 2011

ORU produces paper copies of the catalog for faculty and staff and a limited number for our admissions office.  We continue to drive as many as possible to our website to reference the catalog, including archived editions.  We do not produce the catalog on CD.

David Fulmer
Registrar

>>> <cjones at tulsacc.edu> 6/2/2011 1:12 PM >>>

Good day OACRAO members. Hope you had a nice Memorial Day break. I have a question for you.

How many of your institutions are still printing a paper catalog and if you are no longer doing this, what are you doing now? (On-line only, CD's, etc.)  Thank you in advance. CJones...

Carroll E. Jones, Jr.
Registrar, Distance Learning
Tulsa Community College
909 S. Boston