[Oacrao-l] Commencement

Armstrong, Pamla R. parmstro at ecok.edu
Tue Jun 14 11:55:10 CDT 2011

See answers below.  In addition, we add academic honors and honors
program graduate designations beside the student's name in the program.
We sort the program by semester then by degree.  Our summer graduates
are listed in the spring program since we do not have a summer
commencement ceremony.  We order our covers from Herff Jones.  Our
transcript paper is ordered locally.

Pamla