[Oacrao-l] Commencement

Langston, Ginna ruth-langston at utulsa.edu
Tue Jun 14 11:54:36 CDT 2011

Hi, Kristie,
We charge a one-time fee to all first time freshmen and included in that fee is their graduation fee (whether they graduate or not), and various other items such as transcripts.  Our commencement program only lists the student's name and degree - so we'll have a header of Bachelor of Science in Petoleum Engineering and then all PE degree recipients are listed.
Our students are given a diploma cover at commencement. Inside the cover is a letter from our alumni office and a bumper sticker that says they are an alum.   The individual colleges have receptions the day before commencement and we have cake and punch after commencement.
We print our diplomas in house.
Ginna