[Oacrao-l] Student Record Access

Whitaker, Keila keila.whitaker at osuokc.edu
Mon Jun 27 14:07:19 CDT 2011

We do not regularly provide access to Faculty for our digital imaging
system.  Any requests for those documents come through the registrar's
office.

We do provide access through our student data system rather freely, but
not to the actual document imaging system.

Keila Whitaker

Registrar

Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City

900 N. Portland Avenue

Oklahoma City, OK  73107

(405) 945-3252

keila.whitaker at osuokc.edu <mailto:cartebm at osuokc.edu>