[Oacrao-l] Job Opening - OCCC Associate Registrar

Stringfellow, Alan astringfellow at occc.edu
Fri Mar 11 11:55:39 CST 2011

I am excited to announce that Oklahoma City Community College is looking for an Associate Registrar.  If interested, follow the link below to our Employment Opportunities page.  Once there, select the "Search Postings" link to the left.  You can then view the description by entering 0401326 as a Posting Number.

https://www.occcjobs.com/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1299863429968

By the way, we are also advertising for a coordinator position in the same office.  You can view this position by using 0401327 as a Posting Number.

Have a great Spring Break!

Alan

Alan Stringfellow, M.ED.
Registrar