[Oacrao-l] Mark you calendar for the Annual OACRAO Frontline Workshop

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Thu May 19 20:43:43 CDT 2011

Greetings from the Executive Committee of OACRAO!  Just a reminder that this year's Drive-in Frontline Workshop will be held this summer instead of in the fall.  Join us on June 21 on the campus of Oral Roberts University in Tulsa.  This is an excellent time to hear about issues that we all face as we service our students.

The workshop agenda and registration information will be available soon on the OACRAO website.  We look forward to seeing you next month!

David Fulmer
VP of Professional Development