[Oacrao-l] Registration for Drive-in Frontline Workshop is now open

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Wed May 25 12:37:45 CDT 2011

Good morning!  My power is back on and the sun is shining!  The only thing that could make my day even better is submitting my registration for this year's OACRAO Drive-in Frontline Workshop.

This year's Workshop will be held on Tuesday, June 21, on the campus of Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, OK.  Join your OACRAO colleagues for a time of fellowship and sharing of how to better serve those whom we interact with on a daily basis.

To registrar for the Workshop visit the OACRAO website at http://www.oacrao.org.  The agenda for the Workshop as well as directions to ORU are also available on the website.

Feel free to contact me at (918) 495-7480 if you have any questions.

We look forward to seeing you in Tulsa next month!

On behalf of the OACRAO Executive Committee,

David Fulmer
VP of Professional Development