[Oacrao-l] Graduate School Questions

Kay K. Stith kkstith at stgregorys.edu
Thu Nov 10 13:39:19 CST 2011

Being still new to graduate school and their courses my Provost has
asked a couple of questions.  One do you accept graduate level
coursework from other schools to satisfy the required courses within the
student's program?  Two if a student wishes to receive two Masters do
you allow them to use some of the course work from their first Masters
to satisfy some of their requirements for the second Masters?

I appreciate any response or help you may be able to give me on these
issues.

Kay Stith