[Oacrao-l] Graduate School Questions

Kristie Luke KLuke at se.edu
Fri Nov 11 08:31:36 CST 2011

At Southeastern, we accept up to 9 hours of graduate transfer credit with approval from the Graduate Dean.     Students completing a second master's degree must have at least 24 new graduate hours that were not applied toward any other master's program.

Kristie

Kristie Luke
Assoc. Dean for Admissions & Records/Registrar
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
1405 N 4th, PMB 4225 - Durant, OK  74701