[Oacrao-l] Nominations

Cooper, Stephanie G. scooper at ecok.edu
Fri Nov 18 11:17:49 CST 2011

Good morning all,

This is the last call for nominations for next year's Nominations &
Elections Committee. Please get your nominations in to me today! I have
attached the form for your convenience.

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend!!!

Stephanie

Stephanie Cooper, MSHR

Assistant Registrar/Computer Information Auditor

East Central University

Office of Admissions & Records

1100 E 14 ECU PMB J-8

Ada, OK 74820

(580) 559-5234 (ph)

(580) 559-5432 (fax)

scooper at ecok.edu

The highest result of education is tolerance.
<http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/3223.html>

                              ~Helen Keller

East Central University's mission is to foster a learning environment in
which students, faculty, staff, and community interact to educate
students for life in a rapidly changing and culturally diverse society.
Within its service area, East Central University provides leadership for
economic development and cultural enhancement.