[Oacrao-l] VA staff at your institution

Julie Sawyer sawyerjk at nsuok.edu
Sun Aug 5 19:35:48 CDT 2012

David:

At NSU, our Associate Registrar is also the Veterans Services Coordinator.
Other major areas in which she is inolved include processing of official
withdrawals, posting of extrainstitutional credit, processing grade
changes, resolution of registration issues, and assisting students will all
aspects of the enrollment process.

Thanks,
Julie

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 6:37 AM, David Fulmer <dfulmer at oru.edu> wrote:

>  Greetings!  At ORU our VA certifying officer is housed in the
> registrar's office and has other responsibilities.  Is the staff member who
> assists your VA students a full-time, dedicated staff person or do they
> have other responsibilities as well?  What all are their responsibilities
> (feel free to send a job description if possible).  Also, what office are
> they housed in?
>

> Thanks everyone for your feedback!
>

> In His Service,
>
> David H. Fulmer, III