[Oacrao-l] VA staff at your institution

David Barron dbarron at rsu.edu
Mon Aug 6 07:56:01 CDT 2012

David,
One of our Admission counselors is the VA certifying official. This is part of her duties as an admissions counselor. We service about 200 veterans.

Thanks and have a great day,

David Barron
Executive Director of Enrollment Management
Rogers State University
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore, OK 74107-3252
918.343.7852