[Oacrao-l] VA staff at your institution

Bowles, Crystal crystal.bowles at okstate.edu
Mon Aug 6 08:39:02 CDT 2012

Greetings,

Our Veterans Coordinator is also our Scholarship Coordinator and the position is split between the Registrar's Office and the Financial Aid Office.

At a previous institution, I was the VA Certifying officer as the Assistant Registrar. It was simply one of my duties amid a host of Registration Office functions.

Respectfully,

Crystal L. Bowles, Registrar
Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology
1801 East 4th Street
Okmulgee, OK 74447-3901
(918) 293-4682
www.osuit.edu<http://www.osuit.edu/>

[cid:image001.gif at 01CD73AD.F16E5A50]
P Please consider the environment before printing this E-mail.