[Oacrao-l] VA staff at your institution

Turkington, Breck B. bturkington at ou.edu
Mon Aug 6 08:41:32 CDT 2012

At OU Norman Main Campus, we have over 800 students using the various GI Bill programs. The VA office is part of the Registrar's Office. There is 1 professional full-time staff member and 5 work-study students which are dedicated to VA services. This office is located in Admissions and Records.

Breck Turkington
Director of Enrollment Services
& Academic Records
1000 Asp Avenue, Room 230