[Oacrao-l] VA staff at your institution

Paden, Marion mpaden at occc.edu
Mon Aug 6 12:18:48 CDT 2012

At OCCC we served 955 students this past year. The Veterans Services Coordinator reports to the Dean of Student Financial Support Services and is part of the Financial Aid Office. The Veterans Services Coordinator is the only full-time position. There are several Veteran Work Study students and one part-time position (20 hours per week) to assist the Coordinator during the year.

Dr. Marion Paden
Vice President for Enrollment and Student Services
Oklahoma City Community College
7777 S. May Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK  73159
405.682.7595