[Oacrao-l] More questions about your veteran students

Whitaker, Keila keila.whitaker at osuokc.edu
Mon Aug 13 11:17:14 CDT 2012

OSU-OKC has a little over 400 veterans, we process approximatley 1050 certifications each year.

We have one full-time staff member and 4 work-studies.  We are requesting a half-time staff member to assist with Chapter 33 certifications, but that request was not granted this year.  We will try again due to the large volume of paperwork associated with Ch. 33 benefits.