[Oacrao-l] More questions about your veteran students

Adam Johnson ADJohnson at uco.edu
Fri Aug 10 15:04:39 CDT 2012

Good Friday afternoon to you all...

The emails recently about your institution's VA certifying officer sparked some discussion over here, and I wondered if you wouldn't mind sharing and/or clarifying some info for your school again...

1)      Some of you reported the number of students served, but I wanted to clarify how many students you serve vs. number of total certifications done each year.  For example, we process approx. 600-670 students in the fall & spring semesters, and around 250-275 in the summer.  So, for all of 2011, we processed 1,541 certifications.

2)      Concerning your staff-many reported your numbers, but do you feel you are adequately staffed for your volume?  Are you experiencing requests and/or suggestions to increase attention to your veteran students?

Thanks, and I hope everyone enjoys your weekend!

Adam Johnson, Associate Vice President/Registrar
Enrollment Management
University of Central Oklahoma
100 N. University Drive
Edmond, Ok  73034
(405) 974-2385
(405) 974-3930 (fax)
Click here to visit UCO's website<http://www.uco.edu/>
Live Central!

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.